Sunday, January 02, 2005

Where I’ll probably be next Saturday morning…

Church this morning at St. David’s here in Denton was wonderful. I might post on that tomorrow.

But there I found out about a special meeting of Anglicans in Dallas this coming Saturday. It will be a time of praise and of praying for Anglicans around the world. It will also be a time of learning with Canon Bill Atwood of Ekklesia speaking. I suspect the Windsor Report and the Anglican Communion's response to it will be at least a subject of his talk.

The time and place: January 8th 10am to noon at Trinity Episcopal Church, 12727 Hillcrest Road in Dallas. I will probably be there. (If there’s name tags, I’ll be Mark and will try to put “WannabeAnglican” somewhere on there.)

I haven’t found a handy link about the meeting. If anyone has one, feel free to post it in the comments.

No comments: