Thursday, November 27, 2014

Another Reason to be Thankful - Pilot Point for 30% Off!

Happy Thanksgiving!

I was not intending to post today, and I do not want to get too promotional on this blog.  But I just found out something this morning that you may find helpful if you intend to buy a print copy of Pilot Point or of any other print book Amazon sells.

Now through the weekend, you can buy one print book from Amazon for an additional 30% off.  My novel Pilot Point is already discounted, so that would mean over a third off for it!  Here are the details, but I think this will tell you what you need to know:

To use this promotion, you must enter "HOLIDAY30" at checkout under the "Gift cards & promotional codes" section to receive 30% off any ONE (1) book purchased in your order (up to $10 promotional credit).
▪ This offer is only valid on print books. Excludes Kindle eBooks and Audible Audiobooks.
▪ The promotion is valid for a limited time only, from November 26, 2014 at 9pm PST to November 30, 2014 at 11:59pm PST. Amazon reserves the right to modify or cancel this offer at any time.
▪ Offer only applies to products sold and shipped by Amazon.com.
▪ Limit one promotional code per customer and account.
▪ The maximum benefit you may receive from this offer is $10.

Now I hope you use this deal on Pilot Point, of course.  But if I am understanding this correctly, you can use it on any one print book Amazon sells.  You’re welcome. :)

Now some prefer e-books.  There is a deal coming up for you, too, so stay tuned.

And don’t engage in too much gluttony today.


No comments: