Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Announcing the Pilot Point Gun Show Tour!

I’ve taken my new Texas novel Pilot Point to two gun shows.  And the sales and the experiences were so good, I’ve decided to make a tour out of it.

So I hereby announce the Pilot Point Gun Show Tour!

Yes, if you haven’t heard of a book tour of gun shows, I haven’t either!  But I am already having fun doing this.

I intend to add appearances, but here is the schedule so far.  (Tentative shows are ones where I expect to be able to get a vendor’s table, but I am on the waiting list for one at this time.)

November 22-23:
(tentative) Burnet Gun Show - VFW Hall, Burnet, Texas

December 13:
Aransas Pass Gun Show – Aransas Pass Civic Center, A.P., Texas

February 28 – March 1, 2015
(tentative) Saxet Gun Show – Robstown Fairgrounds, near Corpus Christi, Texas

I am already posting photos and updates of my Gun Show Tour frequently on Facebook, so be sure to like Pilot Point on Facebook.


And, of course, for your Advent gift giving needs, Pilot Point is available on Amazon for as little as $2.99.

No comments: