Friday, February 15, 2008

A Question

Do my wise and informed readers know of good traditional Anglican youth curriculum resources online?

And I am talking about church curriculum for youth with a strong orthodox Anglican flavor. I’m already very well aware of Youth Specialties, Group, etc. (And much of what they do is good although I’m disenchanted with YS’s support of emergent stuff.)

The reason I ask is that I’m thinking this might be a direction I should go in my writing and web activities. I pretty much create my own youth Sunday School curriculum as it is. And if there is a site that’s doing a good job in this area, I might want to hook up with them as well as use their resources myself.

But if there isn’t much out there, maybe I should create something. It wouldn’t be the first time.

So if there are any sites out there you recommend, please comment or e-mail me: mark at godknows99 dot com. Thanks.

1 comment:

Elephantschild said...

Not being Anglican, I don't know of a good Anglican youth site.

However, I *do* know of a good (confessional, conservative) Lutheran one - for lack of anything else, it might be worth looking at. It would be a bit closer theologically to orthodox Anglicanism than anything coming out of the general pop Christianity publishing houses.

It's called Higher Things. Tack a dot org on the back and you've got their website. Hope you find what you need.

In Christ,
The Elephant's Child.