Thursday, December 18, 2014

10th Anniversary: The Choir of King’s College Cambridge

As I began looking forward to this year’s Nine Lessons and Carols service from King’s College Cambridge, I remember that I first saw the great choir ten years ago this month in Dallas.  I wrote of my experience here.

And, yes, I do plan to see them again in Dallas this March.

I later found out the name of the cheeky soloist.  Any guesses?

----
Housekeeping:
Like many of you I’m sure, I am behind on getting ready for Christmas and other matters.  So I may imitate a favorite blog, Instapundit, and have short posts with links instead of my usual erudite commentary.

I do have some treats in mind for you nonetheless, particularly with Christmas upon us and with the 10th Anniversary of this blog coming to an end.


By the way, if you need some assistance with gifts, don’t forget my novel Pilot Point.  Thanks.

No comments: