Friday, October 12, 2012

The VP Debate Summarized


I am a bit behind on getting things done today.  So I will have to keep this brief.

I think the most important moment of the debate was Joe Biden claiming on Libya, “We weren’t told they wanted more security there. . . We did not know they wanted more security there.”

Given repeated reports and testimony that our people in Libya did ask the Obama Administration for more security, this reveals either gross incompetence or more lying . . . probably both actually.

Also important is that Biden pinned a lot of blame on supposed bad intelligence.  It would not surprise me to see more leaks that debunk that line.  For I doubt our intelligence community appreciates being thrown under the bus to cover up for Obama.

There’s a good post on those two points over at Hot Air.

As far as the debate as a whole, I cannot summarize it better than Proverbs 29:9 (ESV):

If a wise man has an argument with a fool,
the fool only rages and laughs, and there is no quiet.

Downright prophetic.

No comments: