Thursday, September 16, 2010

Harry Reid: Chris Coons is “my pet.”

This is just too good to be true for the O’Donnell campaign. But it is true:

"I'm going to be very honest with you — Chris Coons, everybody knows him in the Democratic caucus. He's my pet. He's my favorite candidate," Reid said.



"Let me tell you about him: A graduate of Yale Divinity School. Yale Law School. A two-time national debate champion. He represents two-thirds of the state now, in an elected capacity. I don't know if you've ever seen him or heard him speak, but he is a dynamic speaker. I don't mean loud or long; he's a communicator. So that's how I feel about Delaware. I've always thought Chris Coons is going to win. I told him that and I tried to get him to run. I'm glad he's running. I just think the world of him. He's my pet."


I live far away in Texas, but I can hear the fun O’Donnell ads being made now. “In November, we can choose someone to represent us . . . or to be Harry Reid’s pet.”

The possibilities are endless.

No comments: