Monday, March 26, 2012

Obama: “After my election I have more flexibility” to cave to Putin.

This morning’s open mike revelation from Jake Tapper is a bombshell:

President Obama: On all these issues, but particularly missile defense, this, this can be solved but it’s important for him to give me space.

President Medvedev: Yeah, I understand. I understand your message about space. Space for you…

President Obama: This is my last election. After my election I have more flexibility.

President Medvedev: I understand. I will transmit this information to Vladimir.


So Obama has just telegraphed to Putin that he would be glad to cave on missile defense after the election. And the world now knows about it thanks to an uncooperative open mike.

This, of course, begs the question of just what other nefarious post-election plans Obama is hiding from the American people. But more on that later. That Obama has just told the KGB agent in the Kremlin that he would be glad to cave on our defense after the election is bad enough, to put it mildly. It’s not quite treason, but it’s getting there.

I’ve said I do not support impeaching Obama because I think it better that an election removes him. And I still don’t, but now I’m beginning to wonder. After all, even if he is defeated there are over two months of him remaining in power. He could do a lot of damage once he has “more flexibility.”

There will be a political . . . manure-storm on this – and there should be.

Americans need to open their eyes, take a dose of common sense, grow a backbone, and tell Obama “No ‘space for you’!”

And if you think I’m a bit hot on this, you ain’t seen nothing yet. Look at Ed Morrissey’s take on this for starters.

2 comments:

Rahul said...

With all the power of the billionaire media moguls behind Obama brainwashing the masses, how could he lose? No amount of sanity can stand up to that much power any more than Hitler's enemies once he gained control of the media in Germany.

Mark said...

I am not so pessimistic, Rahul. The Left hasn't been able to muzzle the internet (yet). And there is a lot of money trying to beat Obama, too.

wannabe