Thursday, February 12, 2015

Ready to Defy the FEC and FCC

With Obama attempting to use the FCC to cram “net neutrality” – which is just a ruse by the totalitarians to control online speech; they must control all the things – down our throats and with the Federal Election-Rigging Commission (FEC) considering (again) regulating (conservative) blogs, Patterico has revived the Patterico Free Speech pledge:

If the FEC makes rules that limit my First Amendment right to express my opinion on core political issues, I will not obey those rules.

Well I am taking that pledge here and now.  Further, if the FEC comes knocking concerning this blog and my online presence, I will tell them two things:

1. Go read the 1st Amendment and the rest of the Constitution for that matter.

2. Go . . . do something I will not print here . . . But get off MY property first.

And if that subjects me to arrest . . . well Patterico says it well:

If we actually reach the point where my engaging in such core political speech might subject me to arrest . . . then I’ll make sure that television cameras are there to watch the authorities slap on the cuffs.


There comes a time to tell tyrants to . . . do something I will not print here.  

We are very close to that time.

No comments: