Friday, February 28, 2014

Harry Reid – Despicable Liar

Dirty Harry Reid has stooped so low in the past, it has not occurred to me he could get any lower.


Having done his part to cram Obamacare down the throats of Americans, now he says, on the Senate floor no less, that the numerous stories of people suffering because of Obamacare are “all . . . untrue.”  Again, he has the gall to say those who are telling of suffering because of his work are all liars.

Yes, I share Guy Benson’s anger about this.  The only reason it is not rage is because I slept it off last night.  (And my longstanding policy is when I am really angry, I sleep first and wait until the morning to post.)

And Benson and Twitchy give a long but by no means exhaustive list of those who have told of their sufferings under Obamacare – people Harry Reid says are lying.

And remember, Harry Reid only has his position of Majority Leader because Democrats hold a (semi-fraudulent) majority in the Senate.  If you vote for a Democrat for Senate, you are voting for Harry Reid.


Do I have to say more?

No comments: