Wednesday, August 23, 2006

I’m famous! (Or is it infamous?)

Yes. Some of you may have noticed I’m quoted in the Living Church article on Anglican bloggers.

(By the way, the misspelling of my name was not the reporter’s fault. There was a snafu in the editing process.)

The reporter has kindly provided me an additional section that met the cutting room floor:

Blogs have also been used to help calm less dramatic storms. "This is a stressful time for Episcopalians because the mainstream media keeps predicting that the sky is about to fall on our Church," says Jim Naughton. "The blog is a place where we can put some of these dire forecasts into perspective." And sometimes the most important storms are internal. "Even if people forget my blog in the future," says Mark Marshall, "it's helped me by motivating me to keep a good record of what I've been thinking and experiencing during this time in my life."

No comments: