Wednesday, January 09, 2013

Downfall II: Biden Threatens “Executive Orders . . . Executive Action” Against Guns


When I began my Downfall series yesterday, perhaps you thought me a bit paranoid when I suggested Obama might “play the dictator in going after guns.”  But it’s not paranoia if they really are out to get you:

"The president is going to act," said Biden, giving some comments to the press before a meeting with victims of gun violence. "There are executives orders, there's executive action that can be taken. We haven't decided what that is yet. But we're compiling it all with the help of the attorney general and the rest of the cabinet members as well as legislative action that we believe is required."

And if you think I’m over the top in pointing out Obama’s totalitarian streak, then do not look at the homepage of Drudge today.



 If the shoe fits . . . 

No comments: