Monday, November 14, 2005

Book group sale offer you can’t refuse . . .

As you can probably tell by the top link on the right, I’m the author of God Knows What It's Like to be a Teenager. It has sold reasonably well and has received a number of good reviews, BUT it turns out the first printing was a bit ambitious. So unless I want boxes of books to line a wall of my garage, I need to move them. And that issue gives you quite the opportunity if you lead or help out at a church, school, youth ministry, etc.

To get to the point, if you’d like to buy 10 or more copies of God Knows What It's Like to be a Teenager and you live in the U. S., I’ll sell copies to you for a buck a book. I’ll even pay shipping. (Outside the U. S., we might be able to work something out.) Yes, that’s an incredible deal and quite handy for teen birthdays, jr. high graduations, confirmations, etc. You can find out a lot more about God Knows at www.godknows99.com.

But I don’t know how long I’ll let this offer last, so if you’re interested, e-mail me: mark at godknows99 dot com.

No comments: