Thursday, December 07, 2017

A Reminder: Franken Stole His Way Into the Senate

With Al Franken widely expected to announce his resignation from the U.S. Senate today, now is a good time to remember that he should never have become a Senator in the first place.  He, George Soros, felons, and an army of DemocRATS stole his first “election” in 2008.

To the annoyance of some, I covered this back then.  One can find a sample of that here.

It is interesting that in all the TV news coverage I’ve seen so far, I cannot remember his first “election” to the Senate being mentioned as even controversial.  That is a bit important concerning his background, is it not?  If one is such a cretin to subvert democracy by stealing an election, one is capable of just about anything . . . including stealing sexual favors.


Elections have consequences.  Stolen elections have worse consequences.  Al Franken is surely Exhibit A in that regard.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That "DemocRATS" was where I gave up on your blog. You won't change any minds that way.

Mark said...

I realize that may rub some the wrong way, Anonymous. But I think the Democrat Party is so far gone and flat out evil, it is time to treat it as such. I speak as someone who has voted for and even worked politically with Democrats in the past.

wannabe

Mark said...

And, by the way, I find it remarkable that you find my creative capitalization more offensive than the fact that a U. S. Senate seat was stolen. Selective indignation?

wannabe