Wednesday, October 06, 2004

housekeeping and a youth worker convention

A couple housekeeping notes:

Now that I’m a confirmed member of Providence Reformed Episcopal Church and have revealed the identity of that “Small Continuing Anglican Church,� I will show restraint in telling of my experiences there. I don’t think it would be appropriate to tell of everything I see there any more than it would be appropriate for you to broadcast everything that goes on in your family.

No one has expressed concern about this. But I thought it best to go ahead and let readers know.

Also, I will be at the National Youth Workers Convention in Dallas Friday into Monday. So I probably won't be posting much then.

If any readers will be at that convention, I'd love to meet you. Give me a shout! Or look for a black "God Knows What It's Like to be a Teenager" t-shirt. That will probably be me shamelessly promoting my book.

No comments: