Tuesday, March 08, 2011

NPR: Busted! UPDATED

NPR’s bigotry against conservatives and Christians has been exposed for all to see. In other words, busted!

And that is not to mention that the NPR exec in question (suddenly an EX-NPR exec), contradicts the public whining about taxpayer funding, saying NPR would be better off without it!

But don’t take it from me, check out this wonderful sting for yourself.

By the way, if NPR and the Center for Public Broadcasting are not defunded after this . . . .

Wow, maybe I should not finish that sentence. I know this is Fat Tuesday, but I am trying to give up crankiness and unrighteous anger for Lent. And this does get me angry.


UPDATE: This story has gone viral and fast this morning. It was briefly the lead headline at Drudge.

And NPR is now engaging in damage control.

And just to clarify, it is public funding of NPR that angers me. NPR getting busted, on the other hand, makes my day.

1 comment:

Undergroundpewster said...

Makes mine too.