Monday, September 18, 2006

Which Theologian am I?

For our mutual edification and amusement, I took the “Which theologian are you?” quiz.

You scored as John Calvin. Much of what is now called Calvinism had more to do with his followers than Calvin himself, and so you may or may not be committed to TULIP, though God's sovereignty is all important.

Anselm

93%

John Calvin

93%

Karl Barth

80%

Jonathan Edwards

60%

Martin Luther

53%

Charles Finney

40%

Friedrich Schleiermacher

40%

Augustine

40%

Paul Tillich

27%

J?rgen Moltmann

13%

Which theologian are you?
created with QuizFarm.com


I’m glad to report that John Calvin won in a tiebreaker with Anselm. (But I'm not a TULIP man myself.)

That must be a well designed quiz; I do consider myself an orthodox Anglican with Anglo-Catholic and Calvinist tendencies.

Yes. To quote the Honda Element ad, I’m “a bit of a hodge-podge.”

No comments: