Friday, November 05, 2004

For those who wish to leave the country…

I’m a very kindly sympathetic sort. And it’s come to my attention that some of my Lefty friends may rather desperately want to leave the country.

Here’s some help.

Hey, who loves ya?

You’re welcome.

UPDATE: I’ve since read elsewhere that the linked site is satirical. And after reading it more closely, I see that’s probably so. I thought it was real when I first posted this. I guess that makes it even better satire.

But it’s also come to my attention that my post is hurtful. I did not intend that. I hoped to add some levity to bridge some of the divisions evident on this blog and many other places. My post has apparently done the opposite instead.

So if you’re offended, I apologize. And if you’re not in the mood for satire at this point, I recommend passing by this post.

No comments: