Monday, September 04, 2017

Pray for the ACNA College of Bishops in Conclave

In the midst of recovering from Harvey (My dwellings did okay; my state of mind is another matter, particularly after my house was broken into.), I let the ACNA College of Bishops Conclave sneak up on me.  It begins tomorrow in Vancouver and is scheduled to go into Friday.  The task will be acting upon or at least considering the issue of Holy Orders, namely women’s ordination.

Bishop Bill Ilgenfritz of the Diocese of All Saints wrote a letter about this last month.


I am praying for this Conclave and urge all readers to do likewise.  Personally, I doubt godly unity in the Anglican Church in North America can continue without some difficult and wise decisions from the College of Bishops.  This Conclave is that important.

No comments: