Monday, October 19, 2015

Stayin’ on Hillary!

I think I have mentioned here that once you get significantly left of center in politics, you are in idolatrous territory.  For the Left worships the Holy State, looking to it to meet all our needs and casting our God-given freedoms at its feet.  And there is often the cult of personality to boot.  See the Obama worship of 2008 and the cult of Hugo Chavez in Venezuela for recent examples.

To any who may foolishly doubt me on the idolatry of the Left, I present to you Stayin’ on Hillary!



A women’s chorus called Voices from the Heart replaced the name “Jesus” with “Hillary” at a campaign rally in Portsmouth, New Hampshire, on Saturday.
The chorus was singing the old gospel song “Woke Up This Morning (With My Mind On Jesus),” but chose to replace Jesus’ name with Hillary’s.
The video shows the choir singing,
Woke up this mornin’ with my mind, stayin’ on Hillary
Woke up this mornin’ with my mind, stayin’ on Hillary
Hallelu, Hallelu, Hallelu, Hallelu, Hallelujah!


Hallelujah!  Or perhaps I should say Halleluhillary!

No comments: