Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Pilot Point Gun Show Tour Update

I’ve mentioned here the possibility that I will take my novel Pilot Point to the Fredericksburg Gun Show this weekend.  Well, the show is so full that it is unlikely I can get a vendor’s table.  And, with the grace of my presence desired closer to home, I have decided to cancel.

But I do have a big book signing lined up for Christmas Eve Eve, on this Tuesday the 23rd at Half Price Books, Corpus Christi, from 4 to 7pm.

Yes, it is not a gun show.  Sorry.

For those unable to make the trip, remember it is now only one week until Christmas Eve.  And remember that I do not have a tip jar.  To assist with both situations, Pilot Point is available in both Kindle and paperback.  You’re welcome. :)


May this last week of Advent be a great blessing to you.  (This Advent has been a blessing to me, and I hope to find the time and energy to share some of that.)

No comments: