Wednesday, October 08, 2014

Pilot Point is now on Kindle!

Over the weekend, my novel Pilot Point became available on Kindle.  I decided to put the e-book version on that platform to greatly broaden its availability.

And count the ways Pilot Point is available on Kindle!

1. You may purchase the novel for only $2.99.

2. If you subscribe to Kindle Unlimited (or are trying a free trial of the same), you already have access to Pilot Point.  Enjoy.

3. If you have Amazon Prime and a Kindle device, you may “borrow” my novel through the Kindle Owner’s Lending Library.

4. . . . Well, for now, I’ll just say that’s for starters.  And if you don’t wish to own a Kindle, do be aware that there is a Kindle app that works on most devices.  And I’ve read that you don’t even need the app, that you can use a number of browsers to read Pilot Point up there on The Cloud somewhere.  But I’m cloudphobic so I’ll leave that up to you.

Both the print and Kindle versions of Pilot Point can be accessed at Amazon.  If you want to go directly to the Kindle page for Pilot Point, go here.

I will say this experience is bringing home to me how the book business has been revolutionized for the good of both readers and authors. But I’ll save that topic for another day.


In the meantime, don’t forget to “like” the Facebook page for Pilot Point.  Thanks for your support.

No comments: