Wednesday, December 18, 2013

A Personal Note

Yes, I have not been posting for a while, and then infrequently before that.  And I think it’s at the point where I owe an explanation.

Life is good, and I am well, so don’t worry.  But I have been stressed, in part by dealing with cattle that got out four times.  (Hopefully stopped now.)  Also, I’ve been run down, behind on sleep and energy and on getting some things done during the holidays.  Heck, even after a good sleep last night, I am feeling run down already.

And this has taxed my creativity so that I cannot think of posts worth posting.  Or if I think of something, by the time I have the time and energy to post, it’s already old news or not the right time.

Anyway, like I said, I’m o. k.  I do hope to get my blog rolling again, but I do not know when that will be.  Maybe I’ll be like Instapundit and briefly throw things out there I find interesting.


I hope your Advent is coming to a blessed conclusion.

2 comments:

Undergroundpewster said...

A post about rounding up lost cattle might be just what the doctor ordered.

James Manley said...

Stay well. I enjoy your commentary whether it is timely or not.