Tuesday, November 06, 2012

Looking Inside the Battleground Poll


I am heartened by the Battleground Poll out this morning.  Yes, the tie at 47 seems nail-bite worthy at first.  But look inside.

Independents are Romney 47 – Obama 32.  Apart from massive vote fraud, I can’t see how Obama can overcome that.

And those most likely to vote lean to Romney, which I consider more important than the tie at the poll’s top line:

The potentially more important number is a combination nationally of those who have already voted and those who call themselves “extremely likely” to vote. Romney leads this group by 3 percent, 51 percent to 48 percent.

And remember that early voters tend to be more Democrat.

By the way, I intend to tweet (The link is at the right also.) and/or live blog tonight.  I figure I owe my readers the spectacle as a reward for putting up with me these past four years.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay! A reward for following a blog. Finally. But are you really thinking we'll know tonight?

Mark said...

Yes. I think the Romney vote will overwhelm Democrat election fraud.

wannabe