Friday, October 14, 2011

An Apology and Prayer Request

I’m sorry that I’ve been slow to post. For one thing, I had a wonderful Eve of the Translation of Edward the Confessor and desire to post on it.

But a lack of sleep has made posting difficult among other things. There is a problem with noise outside my room. I think, with God’s help, I will be able to deal with the situation adequately. But lack of sleep has literally made me sick in the past. And I am not at 100% now. So I would appreciate your kind prayers.

Thank you.

Today is very sunny . . . yes, in Oxford! So perhaps a nap in the sun will do me some good later. I am now having a profitable morning in the Upper Reading Room of the Bodleian Library, in spite of my sleep deprivation, after an uplifting start to the day at Pusey House.

No comments: