Wednesday, June 30, 2004

Sophia worshippers still harbored by Presbyterians.

Why is the Presbyterian Church STILL harboring Sophia worshippers?

If you think I’m off my rocker, go to the layman.org and check out the June 30th entry titled “Staying Alive: Re-Imagining god group gathers at General Assembly� (Sorry I haven’t figured out how to give a direct link on that site.) Note that the new moderator is supporting this. What a good start for him.

Just from a practical standpoint, it amazes me that the Presbyterian Church is still giving harbor to these idolaters after the damage the denomination inflicted upon itself from the 1993 Re-imagining God conference and the Sophia worship there.

Wow, you can’t make up stuff this nuts. What did I say about insanity as judgment a while back?

No comments: